Electrical breakdowns and malfunctions in any business can be extremely costly in lost sales, staff downtime and repair costs. With regular inspections, servicing and maintenance you can minimise the risk of this happening.
Callander Electrical Services Ltd can put a regular service and maintenance cycle in place for your business at an affordable cost.
Service & Maintenance Includes:
• Preventative programmed maintenance systems
• Emergency lighting test to AS/NZS 2293
• IQP Registered for emergency lighting systems
• RCD/ELCB, Earth potential bonding and testing/
certification, plant and appliance electrical
• Portable appliance testing to AS/NZS 3769
• Switchboard visual checks including heat scan for
early fault detection
• Testing currents and voltages as required for
• Checking and recording of faulty electrical equipment
• Controls tested for correct operation
• Generator changeover testing and refueling
• Identifying P.C.B’s, removal and disposal
• Dangerous goods and hazardous areas
• 24 hour maintenance control
• Variable speed drives
We are excited to now offer Thermal Imaging Services as we have a Thermal Imaging Camera. We are trained professionals in this technology and believe that it will benefit our customers greatly. Thermal imaging is a fantastic preventative maintenance tool. Thermal imaging cameras can detect faults in electrical panels before they breakdown or even worse catch fire. Many insurance companies are now insisting that thermal imaging is undertaken annually. We currently undertake this work at several different buildings and usually find multiple issues that require attention, especially in ageing switchboards.