At Callander Control, we have over 20 years of experience in the Electrical for Mechanical field. During this time we have successfully completed hundreds of quality installations. This includes wiring and commissioning of BMS controls systems, pumps, boilers, chillers, VRV Air-conditioning systems, commercial refrigeration units, supply and extract fans and critical presurisation and smoke clear fans, dampers, actuators and many other Electrical for mechanical plant items.
Our projects vary in size and complexity, however, due to our vast expertise we are able to deliver quality installations and service no matter the size. From the wiring of cool rooms or split systems to designing and installing of BMS control systems for air conditioning, blast freezers, refrigeration systems and multi-story buildings H.V.A.C.
With our extensive knowledge and experience in the electrical for the mechanical industry, we can offer our clients exceptional quality and service, and because we are flexible, we can work from pre-designed drawings or offer a complete design and build of BMS control and H.V.A.C. installation.
Mechanical Services Include:
- BMS control and communications installations
- PLC automation control systems
- Chiller, cooling tower, Boiler, VAV & FCU installations
- VRV, Packaged units, ducted split systems and hi-wall electrical installations
- Under floor heating
- Ventilation supply and extraction fans
- Essential stairwell pressurisation and smoke extraction systems.
- Engineering & Design with CAD
- Controls & variable speed drives