Callander Electrical recently completed electrical work at Lopdell House
Lopdell House is an excellent modern art gallery housed in the former Hotel Titirangi (1930), on the edge of the village. A significant restoration from 2012–2014 has further restored the building's heritage glory.
Lopdell House is part of the Lopdell Precinct arts centre in Titirangi, Auckland. It was first opened as Hotel Titirangi in 1930. In 1942 it was bought by the Ministry of Education and became a school for the deaf, and then a teacher's residential centre named Frank Lopdell House. The Waitemata City Council (later Waitakere City Council and then merged with Auckland Council) purchased it in 1983 and reopened it in 1986 as an arts centre. Adjacent to the house is a statue of Titirangi founder, Henry Atkinson.